Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Concert withdrawal symptoms

I miss Takki.
I miss Takisama.
I miss TakiRanger.
I miss Takizawa Souchou.
Oh gawd, i miss him. =333
会いたい~~~~

Is he seriously 27-yr-old? LOL.

The three concerts have been FANTABULOUS!!!
Never mind the big bruise on my knee when i fell while running to Yokohama Arena. (haha)
Never mind the fact that halfway through, it become a "Power Ranger" show.
If Takki wants to act out his fantasies, we will gladly play along. =P
I will feed TakiRanger his "three bowls of rice". LOL.

Our boy can just morph from a pilot >>> idol >>> gangster chief >>> idol >>> TakiRanger >>> idol >>> Takisama >>> idol... Otsukare sama de gozaimasu. m(_~_)m

i REALLY enjoyed the concerts so much!!
I laughed and laughed until i got a wrinkle around my mouth!
Demo Takki no tame dattara, maa ii ka!

Haven't laughed so much in a while,
and i really forgot all the sucky stuff in RL and was truly happy during the three concerts.
ありがとうね、タッキー。
もうあのエロポスターをベッドの隣に貼っといたよ。
一緒に寝ようぜ~(笑)

Labels:

snuffles at 1:02 AM 2 comments