Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Own Digital Camera at long last

After months of contemplation, research, constant bugging of friends about THEIR cameras and umpteenth visits to camera shops, i FINALLY settled on one, which amazingly is not even in my List of Considerations at the beginning. Heck, I didn't even really know the brand! Initially, I was bugged by the somewhat obiang design... *cough* but now I am starting to really love it and its vintage look. LOL. Need to learn more about its functions though.

Got myself a RICOH CX1!
I LOVE its super powerful macro mode, and the bloody high resolution 3 inch screen.
After looking at THIS camera's screen, I cannot bring myself to look at other cameras' screens anymore.

Presenting my best shot at present.
I just snapped without fiddling with any of the settings and it turned out real nice.
Kinda reflected my kimochi nowadays.
Dou?

Photobucket

snuffles at 5:07 PM 0 comments