Sunday, August 19, 2007

24hr TV

Watching 24hr TV now as i type... This is so funny. They have artistes trying to break all sorts of records. Now is this guy who has been doing what I think is his signature "Get's" pose since I don't know what time. And get this right.. he is trying to do it 10,000 times!!! LOL. He just passed the 5000 mark. And T&T joined him for a couple. Hahhaha... i think that guy probably NEVER wants to do this pose ever again once this is over.

Anyway, went out in the afternoon to stock up on food because I don't intend to leave my puny house throughout this 24hr TV, even though I do not intend to stay up all night to watch (muri muri, gomen na, Takki). Passed by the magazine rack as I was at the cashier and woah... T&T on every single TV mag... LOL. Can't help but sneaked a pic. You don't get this everyday you know. =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now THIS is T&T tengoku.
LOL.

Actually had another post in the Drafts but someone it never gets to the published stage. Ahaahah... oh well, nothing new.

Labels:

snuffles at 2:37 AM 0 comments